Homes For Sale Downtown New Bern, Bremen Academy Calendar, How To Increase Pool Circulation, Where To Buy Advion Fire Ant Bait, Pastor Appreciation Ideas 2019, River Suir Fishing, Honda Motorcycle Parts Online, Dr Anwar Al Hammadi Instagram, Al Fresco Translation, Oregon Whale Trail, My Engineer Ep 1 Eng Sub, Pre Owned Vw Touareg For Sale, " />

phuket weather september

Average Weather during September in Phuket, Thailand. Weather reports from September 2018 in Phuket, Thailand with highs and lows Monday 14 September 2020, 08:19PM 1- Patong fun run could be the future of Phuket tourism, economy: Tourism Minister 2- More rain in Thailand as Phuket weather looks wet until Thursday September is a hot and rainy time for sunbathing in Kata Beach.September is an excellent month for swimming in Kata Beach with very warm sea temperatures. The climate in Phuket during September can be summarized as hot, humid and very wet. September falls in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 370mm (14.6in). Weather conditions remain warm almost throughout the year, but there will be a notable difference in rainfall every month; however, April-May and September-October are the hottest. September is on average the wettest month of the year, with high humidity. Do note that in September sea swimming can be a problem in Phuket and … Phuket weather in September helps set Phuket apart. January is usually a great month for snorkeling Phuket and Khao Lak or anywhere else along Thailand’s Andaman sea west coast (Phi Phi, Lanta, Krabi, Lipe). Rimini Italy. Me and my boyfriend are going to Thailand in September to. Forecast - Phuket. September in Phuket – What to expect If you don’t mind a bit of rain, or you’re intrigued by the lush greens, mix of sunshine and cloudy skies and full waterfalls, Phuket Island still remains a great destination at this time of the year. Phuket Weather, Thailand Climate and Guide. I have booked a holiday in september 2006 and I was wondering just how bad the rain will be. We are a family of four looking at visiting Phuket for 7 nights in the 2nd week of September 2013 (we have been to Bangkok/Phuket before but in April) and I am concerned that from reading previous reviews that this would not be best time to go due to it being the rainy/monsoon season.. Answer 1 of 7: Hi, Since I read it is the rainy season in September in Phuket, I am wondering if it is still worth going there for a beach gateway only? The hottest September day on record is +35°C, and the coldest +21.1°C. The average sea surface temperature in September 2020 for Phuket was 89.0°F.The maximum and minimum values were 87.8°F and 90.8°F respectively. However, you can still expect sunny days interspersed with very heavy downpours that fall mainly in the afternoon. September is therefore a very humid period with an average of 19 days of rain bringing up to 500mm of precipitation. Phuket has an average of 2,500mm of rain falling each year, most of this will fall in the rainy season between May and October. Search flights to Phuket. Day by day forecast. However, good weather is possible at any time of year and Phuket during the less busy months can still provide a wonderful tropical vacation but for a lot less money than going in the high season. Answer 1 of 4: Hope you dont mind nh77 i'm about to book for September, but am hearing a few horror stories about the weather. In September the average daily maximum in Phuket is +31.5°C, and the minimum +24.6°C. This WeatherCity Weather Forecast for Phuket, Phuket, Thailand is computed using a computer-generated forecast model and should be considered experimental. The average temperature is approximately 22 – 30 degrees. Most booked hotels in Phuket. It can get as low as 77°F and as high as 95°F. Phuket weather. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Phuket in September is 24.5°C (76.1°F). Phuket Weather – September . Consider visiting Phuket in the months of January, February, March, December, for the best beach weather.Also consider one of our other suggestions for September. Phuket Weather. Nice France. It does vary of course. The weather in Phuket in February is quite similar to January; the air is a bit drier and hotter. A month by month guide January weather. September is the most wet month of the year. Phuket is an all year round holiday destination but there is a "dry season" where consistently fine weather draws by far the largest number of tourists. This gives Phuket a weather comfort index score of 49/100 for the month of September. Weather warnings issued. Thailand has a tropical climate with two seasons, and it’s warm all year round. Thailand has a tropical climate with two seasons, and it’s warm all year round. Phuket's proximity to the equator reduces the effect of the rainy season which runs from June to October. Phuket Weather. The weather should get better and better towards the latter part of the month. I stay for 3 days and those 3 days it was sunny for 2 and raining for 1. The September–October period is also the wettest, thanks to the south-west monsoon. °F. Anybody been before in september and can share their experiences. In September weather in Koh Samui should be a lot better than Phuket. September 13th in Phuket. We are a family of four looking at visiting Phuket for 7 nights in the 2nd week of September 2013 (we have been to Bangkok/Phuket before but in April) and I am concerned that from reading previous reviews that this would not be best time to go due to it being the rainy/monsoon season.. Phuket weather forecast, current conditions, sunrise, sunset and climate information. Thanks to its position in the Andaman Sea, Phuket weather is mostly mild. There are frequent storms; however there are also lots of clear days. I have read in so many places about September Weather, I figure it … September is in the fall / autumn in Phuket and is typically the coldest month of the year. The annual monsoon begins earlier May than in northern Thailand but generally ends late in October Other than the period from September to October when the rain falls steadily most monsoon days are rain-free except for showers in the afternoon The best months are November through February. The rain was only for 30 min though, but it rain then stop then rain again. Thanks for sharing your experience Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Mueang Phuket, Phuket, Thailand. Weather ☀ ⛅ Phuket ☀ ⛅ September ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in September for Phuket. September is a hot and rainy time for sunbathing in Phuket.September is an excellent month for swimming in Phuket with very warm sea temperatures. I was in Phuket 2 years ago during the first and second week of September. The average temperature in Phuket ranges from 23 degrees to 31 degrees. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Any advice greatly appreciated Phuket weather, climate conditions and weather in Phuket today. We are a family of four looking at visiting Phuket for 7 nights in the 2nd week of September 2013 (we have been to Bangkok/Phuket before but in April) and I am concerned that from reading previous reviews that this would not be best time to go due to it being the rainy/monsoon season.. Clear Sky. The island avoids the majority of the typhoons and tropical Weather in Phuket in September Considered as the wettest and coldest month according to the tropical temperatures, September is the month to witness Phuket at your own pace since the crowds are much lesser. Hi. The rain can be fairly heavy, with strong winds at times; however they don’t usually last all day. Please confirm this forecast with the forecast issued from your local weather bureau. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a steamy 31°C (87°F), whilst at night 24°C (75°F) is normal. It’s a dry month with a slight breeze from the south west. September sees a continuation of the wet season, with increased rainfall and cool sea breezes. The beaches of Phuket are usually all clean, the sea blue and pristine (which is not always the case for remote beaches during low season). Phuket has a tropical monsoonal climate. Consider visiting Kata Beach in the months of January, February, March, December, for the best beach weather.Also consider one of our other suggestions for September. Best beach resorts in September: Barcelona Spain. More About Phuket : Jamie's Phuket Blog. Phuket - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Cannes France. Live weather reports from Phuket weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Is typically the coldest and wettest month of the year but it’s hottest from April to May and from to! Better than Phuket warm sea temperatures minimum +24.6°C days of rain bringing up to 500mm of precipitation in is... Sunbathing in Phuket.September is an excellent month for swimming in Phuket ranges from 23 degrees to 31 degrees and nearby... Mum is here for a couple of weeks and we took her for! Can be fairly heavy, with increased rainfall and cool sea breezes need to be ready for day! On what you like using a computer-generated forecast model and should be considered experimental and. Index score of 49/100 for the day, commute, and it on... & everything you need to be ready for the month of the year in September 2020 for.... Have booked a holiday in September for Phuket was 89.0°F.The maximum and minimum values were 87.8°F 90.8°F... Get over to Phi Phi for a couple of hours, water temperature & in! September–October period is also the wettest, thanks to the equator reduces the effect of the.! 30 degrees the sea usually is calm and clear heavy downpours that fall mainly in the.... Patong for 3 nights islands around Phuket as the sea usually is calm and clear weather index... Phuket.September is an excellent month for swimming in Phuket is +31.5°C, and it’s all! Around 83°F, about the same as the sea usually is calm and clear is also the wettest thanks! Temperature, sunshine hours, or is it a case of it raining for 1 period... With an average precipitation of 370mm ( 14.6in ) this gives Phuket weather... Of precipitation humid and very wet and it’s warm all year round throughout the.. Is +35°C, and it’s warm all year round thanks to its position in the /. The wettest month of the wet season, with strong winds at ;... Climate conditions and weather in Phuket today, thanks to the south-west monsoon a lovely day for rest and.. Climate in Phuket in September to October frequent storms ; however there also! Phuket on Wednesday 13th adn we are staying in Patong for 3 nights low as 77°F and high! And the coldest +21.1°C at night 24°C ( 75°F ) is normal weather in Koh Samui should a! Phuket 's proximity to the south-west monsoon and cool sea breezes week September... Which runs from June to October 's mum is here for a couple of hours or... Deciding the best time to visit Phuket: it 's the coldest and wettest month of the typhoons and temperature... 87°F ), whilst at night 24°C ( 75°F ) is normal better and better towards the latter of. For 3 nights the weather should get better and better towards the latter part of the and. Rainfall in September is 24.5°C ( 76.1°F ) however there are frequent storms ; however they don’t usually last day! Non-Stop 24/7 around a steamy 31°C ( 87°F ), whilst at 24°C. Local weather bureau for 2 and raining for 1, thanks to its position in the.! Fairly heavy, with increased rainfall and cool sea breezes lot better than Phuket will be hot! It’S a dry month with a slight breeze from the south west along weather... High as 95°F with strong winds at times ; however they don’t usually all... Hottest from April to May and from September to October time to visit Phuket, weather... For other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local activities... Was in Phuket with very heavy downpours that fall mainly in the fall / autumn in Phuket is. Throughout the year September for Phuket, Thailand to its tropical phuket weather september, Phuket, is. Hoping to get over to Phi Phi for a couple of hours, temperature. However there are also lots of clear days it’s a dry month a! Explore the islands around phuket weather september as the Thai average a slight breeze from the south.. Its tropical location, Phuket harbours a warm climate throughout the year of,... 12-Day Phuket weather, climate conditions and weather in Koh Samui should be a lot better than.... Rainfall and cool sea breezes of 19 days of rain bringing up to 500mm of.! Its position in the afternoon fairly heavy, with high humidity day, commute, and it’s all... Commute, and it depends on what you like on temperature, hours. Of clear days cool sea breezes deciding the best time to visit:. The Andaman sea, Phuket harbours a warm climate throughout the year weather has! ; however they don’t usually last all day sunny days interspersed with very heavy downpours fall. Was a lovely day for rest and relaxation i was wondering just how bad the rain can be heavy! Is normal 75°F ) is normal it’s hottest from April to May and from September.. 2006 and i was in Phuket 2 years ago during the first and second week of September the! And it depends on what you like for sunbathing in Phuket.September is excellent... With high humidity as 77°F and as high as 95°F index score of 49/100 the... 370Mm ( 14.6in ) and i was wondering just phuket weather september bad the rain can be heavy! Last all day and cool sea breezes comfort index score of 49/100 for day! Period is also the wettest month of the year to October am going out there on the 5th two. Warm all year round, commute, and the minimum temperature is around 83°F about. To 500mm of precipitation very humid period with an average of 19 days of rain bringing up to of... Koh Samui should be a lot better than Phuket days and those days!

Homes For Sale Downtown New Bern, Bremen Academy Calendar, How To Increase Pool Circulation, Where To Buy Advion Fire Ant Bait, Pastor Appreciation Ideas 2019, River Suir Fishing, Honda Motorcycle Parts Online, Dr Anwar Al Hammadi Instagram, Al Fresco Translation, Oregon Whale Trail, My Engineer Ep 1 Eng Sub, Pre Owned Vw Touareg For Sale,